Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 3 & 4

I keep getting behind in my post, but  the thing that matters is that I am actually doing it!

Day 3 - My husband
Today is my husband's birthday. I am so thankful for him in my life. He saw a woman he wanted and got her. I was too confident, sassy, and slightly rude, but he won me over and brought out my best. He is such an amazing father.  As he plays with his kids, his face just lights up and gives them love. He works hard to keep me at home to raise our children and keep a house. He also leads me spiritually with insights from God. I couldn't ask for a better man. Everything I prayed for, but nothing I expected.

Day 4 - Rain
It's raining!!! I love it. It feels so refreshing and clean. The murky clouds actually bring excitement to me as I get all comfy in my house with tea or coffee, a book, a blanket and maybe even a candle burning. Of course having children makes the day much different, but still, I am thankful for the peace rain brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment