Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 6 & 7

Day 6 - Facebook


I may seem funny, silly but I am really glad I have a way to connect with people. I love seeing what is going on in people's lives from High School, old church groups, family, and childhood friends. I am also thankful when those friends are also active on Facebook so I can interact with them. I'm still in the process of building a friendship base with other moms especially with young kids so this helps me a lot.


Day 7 - My Mother-in-Law


I am so blessed to have a great mother-in-law. She loves interacting with her grandkids and is always willing for us to come over and visit. She and I can also talk about anything so easily. We both love the Lord so it's encouraging to see her faith. She and her husband have also been married for 44 years. What a blessing they are still together with a so many people getting divorces.

No comments:

Post a Comment